Monday, June 23, 2008

NYC on the Run

Hello out there,

It's been a little while since I posted anything substantial in this space, and that's not going to change today. I have some bigger ideas in my head, but they're not quite fit to print. I wanted to take this time to say rest in peace, George Carlin. Never has such a sagacious human being started an act with lines like, "Have you ever picked your butt?" He was the best.

I also figured I would share this video I made of New York City. A lot of the shots are from the streets of Astoria and Astoria Park. Some are from the Queensboro Bridge and the edge of Manhattan. The rest are from Central Park and Brooklyn. As you're watching it, keep in mind that I made the entire thing without the use of a Macintosh computer. If I had a Mac, I probably could have made it in a tenth of the time. Here's the fruits of my labor:

No comments: